Black & Scholared x Foot Locker
We are proud to launch our brand, Black & Scholared® at Foot Locker stores and online at FootLocker.com!
The Black & Scholared® capsule collection is now available at Foot Locker and is sold exclusively online and at select stores throughout the DMV, Philadelphia and New York areas.
The classic collection is aimed to empower, celebrate and uphold Black excellence in the space of higher education. With purpose-driven ties meant to "rep your excellence", the seven-piece apparel collection includes a premium hoodie and jogger set, two embroidered crewneck sweatshirts, a cropped sweatshirt and two short-sleeve t-shirts, all emblazoned with empowering messaging to celebrate Black students and alumni.
Designed by the Founder of Black & Scholared®, Kamirria Wallace, also a mother, entrepreneur and graduate of Howard University, Kamirria created the collection as a means to help Black students and alumni who want to proudly celebrate their excellence and achievements.
Here is how you can support the Black & Scholared x Foot Locker Collection:
- Support by making a purchase: Whether for yourself or as a gift, find your favorite pieces to represent online or in-store.
- Flood the stores: If you are in one of the local areas, drop by the store to shop the collection in-person.
- Tag us @BlackandScholared in your photos and videos while shopping the Black & Scholared collection in-store and online.
- Spread the word: Share the links with your family, friends, classmates and colleagues!
Where to purchase the Black & Scholared x Foot Locker Collection:
- Online - Footlocker.com
- 16 store locations (DMV, Philadelphia and New York)
Check the below in-store locations to find the Foot Locker closest to you or shop online for direct shipping.
Shop the Foot Locker x Black & Scholared Capsule Collection HERE
About Black & Scholared:
Black & Scholared® is a community and purpose-driven apparel brand "with Excellence in Mind". Through the sale of our empowering collections and licensed collegiate apparel, we are on a mission to celebrate, support and encourage higher education within the Black Community.
We help Black students and alumni who want to proudly celebrate and represent their favorite HBCU school or alma mater by providing unique and fashion forward apparel that is designed and distributed by a Black-owned company and fellow HBCU grad.
To request a media kit, email firstname.lastname@example.org.