We are happy to announce that Liv & Elle Shop has transitioned our name to Black & Scholared®.
From Concept to Community
What started as a collection nearly two years ago, developed into our new brand. We've been fortunate to connect with many proud scholars and alumni within the HBCU community and across generations. Black & Scholared® was created to celebrate HBCUs while building legacy.
Black & Scholared describes our PRIDE, RICH HISTORY, and EXCELLENCE.
We look forward to expanding our reach, connecting with alumni and current students that represent the 107 HBCUs across the US, and creating apparel for all to proudly represent.
Additionally, we aim to merge the experiences of Black graduates from HBCUs and PWIs.
Our Mission and Vision
We aim to promote pride and joy while celebrating Black Excellence and Historically Black Colleges & Universities (HBCUs).
Our vision is to build HBCU legacy by encouraging higher education within the Black community.
Through the Black & Scholared community, we champion current students by providing resources and access to scholarship programs.
How Can You Help During this Transition?
- Continue to support our Black-woman owned & HBCU-owned business by purchasing merchandise & licensed collegiate apparel
- Join our email list for the latest updates by completing the form below
- Follow us on Instagram @BlackandScholared (if you previously followed us @LivandElleShop, the page name has been updated)
- Share our website and social links with your family & friends
- Stay engaged. We want to hear from you!